WITH WHOM INFORMATION IS SHARED
The SEC will never intentionally disclose any financial information about you as an individual user to any third party. By registering for the conference you give us permission to share your information as outlined below.
REGISTRATION TO SEC
By registering as a paid attendee or as a non paying attendee for the SEC, you accept the sponsorship offerings that the SEC has made with our top sponsors. In exchange of major donations, cash, services and the like from our sponsors to benefit the SEC and our host associations, you agree and allow the SEC to share basic email, name and contact information to these sponsors. NO financial information will be given or any other information will be shared. The purpose of this offering is to only allow the sponsor to contact you as a potential customer of their products or services they may feel would be beneficial to you. No other solicitation purposes are granted. They must provide an opt-out mechanism on any email promotions that they send to our users that our list may have provided. Many, if not all, of these sponsors are members of a sponsoring association. The event registration and hotel registration component of this site is a third party software components that are licensed as such and administered by Greater Orlando Chapter SEC Host Committee. Any questions regarding this condition should be sent to them, please visit www.goampi.org
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Users may find content on this “2012 SEC” site that links to the sites and services of our partners, sponsors, or other third parties. In many cases, these links represent cooperative projects or are established with persons or entities that have a significant connection to or relationship with our site. Although every effort is made to ensure that any referrals are to reputable and relevant sources, the SEC does not control the content or links that appear on these sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policy at all. The SEC maintains a policy against the non-consensual collection or sharing of personal information and encourages visitor’s to review the privacy policies of any sites they visit to insure their personal information is being protected.
All graphics and content on this website are protected. Please do not copy any graphics or content without the consent of the webmaster.
We work hard to make this website an interesting and enjoyable place for meeting professionals. We cannot guarantee, however, that our users will always find everything to their liking; nor could we provide a free service if we were exposed to substantial liability. Please read these Disclaimers carefully before using this website.
Use at Your Own Risk. We provide the material available through this website for information purposes only. You may only use the material and the services available through this website for your personal and non-commercial use. We try to ensure that information we post to this site is both timely and accurate, and that the services offered are reliable. Yet despite our efforts, errors may occur from time to time. Before you act on any information you’ve found on our site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Materials Submitted by Other Users. We cannot and do not review every posting made in our chat rooms, forums, and other areas available for public postings. You may well read any given posting before anyone on our staff does. Take what you find with a grain of salt. You can expect these areas to include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than us. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user, from a celebrity or “expert” guest. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
No Endorsements. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers, sponsors or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute our endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site).
No Warranties. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations on Our Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE
Email Newsletters. We may also offer you the opportunity to subscribe to email newsletters for this event that we believe are of interest to our visitors. If you have opted to receive a particular newsletter, you may always unsubscribe later if you decide not to receive further mailings of the newsletter from us. See “Opting Out” below.
Specific Prohibited Uses. Without limiting the foregoing, we may immediately terminate your use of any Communications Service if you engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or obscene;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Communications Service;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
- Gathering for the purpose of “spamming” any email addresses that users post in our chat rooms, forums and other public posting areas;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications or other equipment, or to cause a security breach of such software, hardware or telecommunications or other equipment;
- Uploading or posting any off-topic or irrelevant material to any chat room or forum;
- Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide the Communications Services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Communications Services;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to (i) all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside, (ii) regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and (iii) any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- “Stalking” or otherwise harassing another;
- Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- Gaining unauthorized access to our website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this website.
Spam. We will immediately terminate any account which we believe is being used to transmit, or is otherwise connected with, any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated, then you agree to pay us liquidated damages of $2 for each item of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from, or otherwise connected with, your account. Otherwise you agree to pay our actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
Viruses. Because of the volume of email messages sent by us and users of this website, we cannot and do not always monitor such email messages and attachments. You acknowledge and agree that such email messages may contain viruses, worms or other harmful components. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for screening the email messages and attachments for viruses, worms and other harmful components. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, agents and licensors, harmless from any claim that may arise from your use of any free email service available through this website.
Registration to this site (not including event registration). To obtain access to certain services on our site when available, you may be given an opportunity to register with us. You agree that you will register only if you are 18 years or older. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. We reserve the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in our judgment, we deem offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify our Webmaster of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account. The webmaster takes no responsibility of the content, handling, security or any misrepresentation made by sponsors, event information, registration information, association business, host venue operations or anything else with this event. The webmaster is only facilitating the communications from these organizations as an in-kind gesture and therefore accepts no liability whatsoever.
Jurisdiction. This visitor agreement has been made in and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. By using this service, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Orange County, Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or this website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS